What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google and Facebook
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google Display Network and Facebook Advertising
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The Personal Information Protection Policy of C&G SYSTEMS INC. (“CGS”) is as follows.
1. In the handling of personal information (hereinafter meaning information as provided for in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan and other related laws and regulations (collectively, “Personal Information Protection Act, Etc.”) such as information about a living individual which can identify a specific individual), CGS shall observe and comply with Personal Information Protection Act, Etc. and this Protection Policy.
2. CGS shall acquire personal information by appropriate means. The acquired personal information will be utilized for the following purposes. If intending to utilize personal information for a purpose other than the below purposes, the consent of the subject of the personal information will be obtained in advance. As well, CGS shall not collect special care-required personal information (sensitive information) without obtaining the consent of the subject in advance except as provided for in Personal Information Protection Act, Etc. The website of CGS shall automatically collect information such IP address and website views, etc. and shall use such information in the facilitation of services provided by the website such as understanding the use situation and improvement of usability in addition to calculating traffic to the website. Please see “Website Information Management Policy” for details.
[a. Personal Information such as customer (including trade partners)]
・Event announcements (e-mails, mailings, etc.)
・Responding to inquiry and consultation (telephone, e-mail, etc.)
・Performance of an agreement
・Contacts and business meetings etc.
・Management of customers’ information and accounting procedures
[b. Shareholders’ personal information]
・Execution of the right and fulfillment of obligation under the Companies Act and other laws and regulations
・Providing facilities of CGS to a shareholder in such a position
・Management of activities toward shareholders in CGS
[c. Personal information of recruitment applicants]
・Contact and providing information about recruitment to applicants
・Management of recruiting activities and accounting treatment at CGS
3. CGS shall handle personal information only within the scope of the utilization purposes above except when the consent of the subject is obtained in advance or when the personal information should be treated exceptionally under the Personal Information Protection Act, Etc.
4. CGS shall not provide personal information to a third party except when the consent of the subject is obtained in advance or when the personal information should be treated exceptionally under the Personal Information Protection Act, Etc. CGS may entrust personal information to another operator within the scope required to achieve the utilization purpose in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, Etc.
5. CGS shall endeavor to keep the content accurate and up to date within the scope of the utilization purpose of the handled personal data (hereinafter meaning personal information constituting a personal information database, etc. and “a personal information database, etc.” means an assembly of information including personal information which is a database specified by the related Cabinet Order as a database systematically organized so that specific personal information can be easily searched as in a social registry in addition to an electronic database) and when the utilization becomes no longer necessary, CGS shall endeavor to erase such personal data without delay. As well, after the retention period designated by CGS, it shall destroy such handled personal data sequentially in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, Etc. CGS shall take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized external access to personal data and risks as loss, damage, destruction, tampering and leak of personal data and supervise employees and contractors to safely manage the personal data.
6. Regarding retained personal data (meaning personal data for which CGS is authorized to disclose and revise content, etc. excluding the personal data which is specified by the relevant Cabinet Order as harming public or other interests if its presence or absence is known or personal data which will be erased within six (6) months), if the subject wishes disclosure, upon confirmation that the person applying is the subject, CGS will respond within a reasonable period and scope. As well, if the subject wishes the revision, addition or deletion, etc. of information (“Revisions, Etc.”), upon confirmation that the person applying is the subject, CGS will make Revisions, Etc. in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, Etc. with a reasonable period and scope.
[Contact for inquiries about personal information]
Service hours 9:00 ～ 17:30
(* excluding Saturday, holidays, and CGS’s holidays including New Year holidays and summer holidays)
(Customers, trade partners, suppliers)
Please make inquiries to the following offices in Japan.
Tokyo Office, TEL:03-6864-0780
Kita Kanto Office, TEL: 03-6864-0780
Matsumoto Office, TEL: 0263-44-5001
Ohta Office, TEL: 0276-40-1921
Nagoya Office, TEL: 052-979-2091
Osaka Office, TEL: 06-6831-7510
Kyushu Office, TEL: 093-642-4543
Overseas Sales Dpt., TEL: 03-6864-0781
In addition to the above
(shareholders, investors, recruitment applicants and workers, etc.)
Administration Department: TEL：03-6864-0777
7. CGS shall endeavor to promptly and properly respond to inquiries and complaints from the subject regarding handled personal information and prepare an internal system for that purpose.
8. CGS shall periodically review and continously endeavor to improve the structures for personal information protection including this Protection Policy.
Seiichi Shiota, Representative Director and President
C&G SYSTEMS INC.
Established July 2, 2007
Revised January 1, 2010
Revised November 1, 2014
Revised January 1, 2017
Revised October 1, 2017
Revised July 2, 2018